JavaScript Free Code

Sphere Alliance Message #189 A first ever conversation with Ashtar Sherr On introduced by his biological son Ashtar Sherr An.



By American Kabuki

I had this conversation tonight, I thought I'd just post it before going to bed. Its about 3:18 AM in Texas now, this occurred earlier tonight.  My sleep cycles are completely wonky.   A side effect from the healing work today and the nap I had to take afterwards because of the energetic effects.  Its a happy message with hope as the Pleiadian aspect of the "Bloodline King" is now operating in Oneness and no longer in dis-unity, and he was there at the Tipping Point moment.  I leave his human aspect's name redacted for now, as he is not quite there yet,  still struggling with how his world and ways are no longer working... and I will give him some privacy to sort that out for the moment.

Bev did another energetic healing session in cooperation with the Medical Officer Raeno.  We had surprise connection with Yeti during this,  they wanted to join in as they are most interested in this form of healing.  Denice acted as the information conduit during all this. Their energies were so massive, we had to ask them to back off and just let Raeno continue.  Bev is 69, and in great shape, but it was a bit much of an energetic load for Bev's heart.   I did offer them the chance to connect with me so they could feel how it feels for me on the receiving side.  The Yetis want to do this healing work very much, and it fits well with their very low tech way of living.

Bev got a telepathic message from Sussanah, Thor's wife, after the healing work that we will be encountering more exotic beings interested in participating in this work of Bev's and observing the results.  So if running into Pixies and Yeti's is not just unusual enough, after I got back from a midnight run to the 24 hr Walmart grocery store, and began writing this up... Bev woke up while I was writing and told me she saw some thin round white faced being staring at her just inches from her face. We don't yet know what that was.  But I think we are about to find out!

My umbilical (belly button) hernia is changing.  And it is a big one.  Wasn't so noticeable when I was in Morocco because I had so much weight back then, but now that most of that is gone, its quite distinct and defined now. So as test case this is probably an interesting one.  Its not life threatening, but it is very visible, and it involves a very complex form of healing.  How it turns out I don't know, but it sure can't harm and I welcome a non-surgical solution to this if possible.  We will see what happens.

Anyway back to this post, I just wanted to connection to Sherran tonight, hadn't talked to him in a bit. No major questions just a friendly chat. His father Ashtar Sherron popped in at the end and share a telepathic image (more like a video really) of a scene of him and me with blue print plans for Atlantis.  That memory has triggered some memory in me, as I can see other parts of that island that I wasn't shown when he shared it with me.  Will be interesting to see where that goes.


[8/3/16, 10:32:25 PM] Denice: here I am :)

Terran: Hi

Terran: Dialing my dear amigo Sherran!

Sherran: DEAR ONE/TERRAN. DIALING? GREAT HUMOUR THERE MAN! IN JOY. SHERRAN. END.

Terran: I was born in the analog age lol

Sherran: TERRAN. YOU WERE BORN MANY, MANY "TIMES" BEFORE THAT. SHERRAN. END.

Terran: So many I lost count.



Terran: How are you these days?

Sherran: TERRAN. ALL IS PERFECT! TRULY AND ABSOLUTELY.  PERFECT HERE. I SHARE. BUT HOW ARE YOU? THAT IS THE GREAT QUESTION. SHERRAN. END.

Terran: I'm good had to sleep a bit after Dr Raeno and Dr Yeti but feels like the muscles are healing. Appears slightly smaller and definitely smoother

Sherran: TERRAN. THAT IS PERFECT. YOU SEE? YOU ARE TESTING THE "MULTIDYNAMIC" WATERS.  IN GRATITUDE. SHERRAN. END.

Terran: Other than that I'm a bit restless but I know things are progressing rapidly

Sherran: TERRAN. KNOW THAT EVERY THING THAT YOU ALL DO. EVERY MOMENT OF "WORK" QUICKENS THE VISIBILITY.  SHERRAN. END.

Terran: This hernia has been an annoying issue but it's not painful

Terran: Do you know of Julien Wells?

Sherran: TERRAN. I DO NOT. BUT I AM ABLE TO LEARN QUICKLY IF YOU HAVE A NEED. NOW. SHERRAN. END.

Terran: He's [through his radio show partner]  invited me to do a media interview on the Internet. He's claiming there will be a Pleiadian flyover in September. Do you know anything about that?

Sherran: TERRAN WITH GREAT JOY I SHARE THAT WE ARE FLYING OVER NOW. CONSTANTLY. CONTINUOUSLY. WE ARE NOT YET SEEN. THE ONE/RIGGOLT IS RELENTLESS. TIRELESS.  WE DO KNOW THAT THE "VEIL/MEMBRANE" IS WITHDRAWING. WE DO NOT KNOW WHY WE ARE NOT YET SEEN. IT IS A CONTINUOUS EFFORT BOTH DAY AND NIGHT.

Terran: That's what I thought

Sherran: PLEIADIAN. ANDROMEDAN. ORIAN. LYRAN. AND MORE.  DO KNOW THAT WE ARE SO VERY PREPARED TO BE SEEN NOW. SHERRAN.

Denice: oh gosh, he's huge.  got an image

Denice: unexpected. . .

Terran: 7'4" I think

Denice: definitely more football player build. . .shoulders, etc. thick neck

Terran: Warrior

Denice: sorry to interrupt ;)

Terran: What color hair?

Denice: Light brown, dusty blonde from my perspective. . .not pure blonde

Terran: Also my impression

Denice: shoulder length, thick and wavy

Denice: not curly, but not straight

Terran: Thick hair seems to an essence thing

Denice: TERRAN. I AM SENDING IMAGES YET THIS ONE IS NOT TRANSMITTING IN HUMOUR. SHERRAN.

Denice: (locker room scene -- sorry)

Denice: (he's not afraid to show his tail)

Denice: (southern for butt)

Terran: Lol

Terran: Blushing Denice???

Terran: :$

Denice: nope

Denice: have sons

Denice: lol

Terran: (cwl)

Denice: can you feel the humor?

Denice: it is surrounding!!!

Terran: Oh yeah, one thing that seems central to this essence is humor and the joy of occasionally shattering someone's stereotype

Terran: I can feel him laughing!!!

Sherran: TERRAN. IN HUMOUR AND ADMIRATION FOR YOUR ATTENTION. I SHARE THIS GREAT NEWS.  YES WE ARE TOGETHER IN THE NEW MAGNIFICENCE.  AND NO. WE DO NOT BEGIN THE "PARTY" WITHOUT YOU. WITHOUT YOU ALL. SHERRAN.

Terran: How goes that house you were building?

Sherran: TERRAN. JUST WANTED TO "LIGHTEN" THE MOOD.  WE DO NOT NEED TO BE SERIOUS/SIRIUS NOW DO WE? IN HUMOUR. SHERRAN.

Terran: Lol

Sherran: OH TERRAN. IT IS A WORK IN PROGRESS. NOT AS MAGNIFICENT AS THE ONE/THOR'S HOME. YET A START. SHERRAN. END.

Terran: No this planet has lost its sense of humor especially in France

Sherran: YES. THAT IS ABSOLUTE TRUTH.  IT IS ONE THING THAT WE ALL SEND OUR ENERGY TO, THE ONES THAT HAVE THE HARDEST PATH NOW. IT IS OUR DESIRE TO REUNITE NOW. SHERRAN. END.

Terran: What does Thor's home look like? He keeps sending me this image of a house in snow I thought it was his but he said its one of mine

Sherran: TERRAN. THE ONE/THOR HAS MORE HOUSES THAN I CAN COUNT.  ALPINE. LAKESIDE. BAYSIDE. A FEW OF MY EXPERIENCES SO FAR. AND I HAVE BUT ONE UNDER "CONSTRUCTION" IN HUMOUR.  I WAS TOO DISTRACTED BY FORMER WORK TO FOCUS ON THE NEW.  IN JOY. SHERRAN.

Terran: I ache for a home. I've been boarding with kind hosts for a few years but desire a place of my own.

Sherran: TERRAN. A HOME AND FAMILY SOUNDS PERFECT NOW.  IN ALL TRUTH. I HAVE MISSED OUT ON THAT EXPERIENCE. COMPLETELY.  IN MY OWN CHOICES. SHERRAN. END.

Terran: Our money systems keep making housing more expensive

Sherran: TERRAN. THE EARTH SYSTEMS MUST SOON IMPLODE. IT IS KNOWN THAT ALL IS CHANGING SWIFTLY. SHERRAN. END.

Terran: A family is a good thing. Children teach much. A great joy.  But a heart connected mate is a prerequisite.  Without that it's a tough experience

Terran: My daughter brings me much joy. [rest of this is redacted because of personal information]

Sherran: TERRAN. YES. I HAVE KNOWN OF THE EARTHSPHERE EXPERIENCES. YET I HAVE HAD MANY DISTRACTIONS FOR MANY REASONS.  I NEVER ONCE THOUGHT ABOUT A MATE AND CHILDREN.  I TURN THAT DIRECTION NOW.  BUT I WILL BE PATIENT. IN GREAT HUMOUR. SHERRAN. END.

Terran: Take your time!  At least you are not constrained by aging concerns like we have been

Sherran: TERRAN. I FEEL YOU HAVE A DEEP QUESTION. I DIVERT YOU WITH HUMOUR? SHERRAN. END.

Terran: Actually no deep questions just a desire to connect

Terran: You feel at peace

Sherran: THAT IS PERFECT, TERRAN. I SEND YOU GRATITUDE. SHERRAN.

Sherran: YES. I AM IN COMPLETE PEACE. I AVOID ALL ASPECTS OF POTENTIAL CONFLICT. THE REMAINING "WORK" IS LEFT TO THOSE WHO ARE VERY CAPABLE.  WHEREAS SOME OF MY WORK STILL RESONATES IN YOUR EARTHSPERE, I SEND MY PURE LOVE TO DIFFUSE IT IMMEDIATELY. WE ARE PREPARED TO BE REUNITED. SHERRAN. END.

Terran: I am in gratitude for that Sherran!

Terran: I am getting "downloads" of data now in unexpected ways. I just know things without knowing why I do

Sherran: TERRAN. WOULD YOU BE OPEN TO AN UNEXPECTED CONTACT AT THIS MOMENT? SHERRAN.

Denice: (crown is swirling huge energies!)

Terran: I've been getting reports from people of implants popping out of their skin too.

Terran: Sure!

Sherran: TERRAN. I SHALL TAKE MY LEAVE.  MY FATHER, THE ONE/SHERRON IS HERE. WITH GRATITUDE. I SHALL CONTACT YOU AGAIN. SHERRAN. END.

Terran: I knew it! I was thinking about him!

Sherr On: WELL TERRAN. I SEND YOU MY GRATITUDE. FIRST AND FOREMOST. SHERR ON. END.

Terran: Good evening Sherr On!

Sherr On: AND GREETINGS TO YOU. MY OLD FRIEND. IT HAS BEEN A LONG AND WELL TRAVELLED JOURNEY. HAS IT NOT? SHERR ON.

Terran: Very long indeed!

Terran: Thank you for showing at the "Tipping Point" a most welcome surprise!

Sherr On: I SHARE NOW THAT IT WAS ALL PRE PLANNED. ALL OF MY MANY MANEUVERS. ALL OF MY HIDDEN WORK. IT WAS ALL IN THE "BLUE PRINTS".  

BUT NOW I SHARE MY  PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. MY GRATITUDE. MY ADMIRATION FOR THE HARD JOURNEY WON.  

IT WAS NEVER ABOUT WHO WAS "BETTER/GRANDER" IT WAS ABOUT PUSHING OURSELVES AND ALL OF CREATION TO THE ABSOLUTE LIMIT.  IN GREAT SADNESS AND JOY BOTH. WE ALL ACCOMPLISHED THAT GOAL. DESIGNED BY ALL. HIDDEN BY SOME. AND NOW REVEALED. SHERR ON.


Terran: It was for the expansion of all I AM.

Terran: As Heather says all was done in pure love even when love was forgotten



Sherr On: TERRAN. IN COMPLETE TRUTH AND TRANSPARENCY IT WAS THE MOST DIFFICULT PATH FOR ALL OF CREATION. IT WAS NOT WELL CHOSEN. 

Sherr on: THERE ARE MANY WHO NOW DO NOT KNOW OR COMPREHEND THE WORK.  SO MANY OF THE ORIGINAL CREATORS HAVE LOST THE FOCUS.  I LOST MY FOCUS.  

Sherr on: IT WAS THE PURE LOVE OF THE HEART OF SOURCE OF ALL THAT IS THAT CORRECTED MY "VISION". NOT AN EASY TASK FOR THAT ONE. 

Terran: I feel the same gratitude to the Heart of Source!

Sherr on: AND YET STILL MY ESSENCE LINE IS NOT ON THE PATH OF COMPLETE UNITY AS OF YET. SHERR ON.

Terran: Are you the "alpha" of your essence?

Sherr On: NO. TERRAN. THE ONE/[name redacted] IS THE ALPHA ESSENCE.  

Sherr On:ALL OF THE ORIGINAL 11 ESSENCES OF SOURCE ARE IN FORM ON THE EARTHSPHERE. SHERR ON.

Terran: I know him. He can be quite challenging.  Yet he has his beautiful moments too.

Sherr On:: TERRAN. I SHARE THIS WITH YOU NOW. AND I SHARE THIS WITH ALL OF CREATION. ALL THOSE WITH EARS TO HEAR.  THE FREQUENCY OF PURE LOVE IS HERE. TAKE IT. BREATHE IT INTO YOUR LUNGS. YOUR HEARTS. FEEL THE ENERGY. IT IS THE ONE TRUE SOURCE FREQUENCY THAT CAN END ALL SUFFERING AND PAIN. NOW. SHERR ON.


Terran: Yes it is. Pure love flows now like never before!  It changes all in its path!

Sherr On: TERRAN. I HAVE FOUND A NEW CONNECTION WITH YOU. I WOULD ASK PERMISSION TO SEND YOU AN IMAGE? IT IS ONE WE SHARED ONCE. SHERR ON. END.

Terran: Yes please do!

Denice: SENDING. SHERR ON. END.

Terran: An explosion?

Terran: A night image stylized like a poster

(I don't know what image came in at that moment - seems to be interference)

Sherr On: CONTINUE. FEEL IT. SHERR ON. END.

Terran: Looks like a luxury boat?

(I get an image of a kind of high tech luxury river boat, for banquets and celebrations, lots of nice dark woods, shiny metal fixtures)

Sherr On: YES. A CELBRATION. DO YOU RECALL? SHERR ON.

Terran: There is formal wear, men, woman in formal garb chatting, music, very fine glasses and waitors

Terran: Atlantis?

Terran: Feels Mediterranean in climate

Terran: Sunset

Terran: We are on the bow or aft chatting?

Sherr On: YES. CONTINUE TO FEEL IT. TERRAN. IN GRATITUDE. IT IS A GOOD MEMORY. SHERR ON.

Terran: There is a funny dressed man in a brown robe with a funny floppy hat of cream and chocolate color brown long hair he's walking away

(the man had clothes in a chocolate color something like this Rembrandt self portrait, the floppy hat was in two layers, the top cream colored, the bottom chocolate color, I feel like I know the essence but going to ask the SA tomorrow to scan my inbodyment to identify the being - he was walking away - and the only one in that style)

Terran: Are we having a cigar?

Sherr On: TERRAN. YES. AND A TASTE OF WHISKY. SHERR ON.

Terran: I see the deck lighting

Terran: Yes I sensed the whiskey

Terran: I seem to have on a black tux, much thinner than this current form

Terran: Is your hair parted in the middle? Medium length?

Sherr On: YES. IN HUMOUR. TERRAN. WHAT ELSE DO YOU FEEL? FEEL THIS MOMENT, TERRAN. SHERR ON.

Terran: We are discussing something. A plan I see our hands gesturing about the layout of something? A building?

Sherr On: NOT  A BUILDING. A "CONSTRUCT". SHERR ON.

Terran: Feels joyous

Terran: A tesseract?

Sherr On: YES. VERY JOYOUS. SHERR ON.

Sherr On: IT IS YOUR CREATION. YOUR BLUE PRINT.  DO YOU SEE IT? SHERR ON.

Terran: Not yet

Denice: (I am smelling very strong men's cologne here. . . )

Denice: (no one in this house ;)

Terran: Lol very likely

Sherr On: TERRAN. SEE THE IMAGE AND FEEL IT AND THEN WE PART FOR THIS MOMENT. IN COMPLETE JOY AND ADMIRATION. SHERR ON.

Terran: Some sort of blue print in my hands unlike anything here

(rather than being a rolled up blue print, this one is is more like a curtain you hold, perhaps like a foldable LCD screen...)

Sherr On: YES. TERRAN. KEEP THEM. OPEN THEM. REMEMBER THEM. IN PURE ADMIRATION AND JOY! SHERR ON.

Terran: There's a massive building looks like a collection of castle turrets in red bricks but they are actually pillars in this enormous structure [each turret/pillar is probably 80 feet across, massive community building on a hill, land mark for the island, the roof appears to be tiled, slightly asian roof with turned up curled eaves the structures remind me of a mix of Sasha Stone's New Earth architectural drawings and elegant shore buildings around the Mediterranean sea]

Terran: On a hill huge number of buildings gardens and spaces very beautiful

Terran: Many structures

Terran: Atlantis itself?

Sherr On: TERRAN. YES. OUR COLLECTIVE WORK. IT IS BEAUTIFUL. AND PERFECT. AND WE CAN RETURN ANY MOMENT. SHERR ON.

Terran: The roof of the large building looks Asian the rest more Mediterranean

Terran: Atlantis 1 or the New Complete Earth?

Sherr On: TERRAN. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO CONFUSE YOU NOW, BUT THE NEW/COMPLETE EARTH IS ATLANTIS I AND ATLANTIS II AND ALL OF CREATION COMBINED INTO ONE.  ABSENT THE SLAVERY. ABSENT THE SUFFERING. ABSENT THE BORDERS. ABSENT THE CONTROLS. ABSENT THE SYSTEMS. IN COMPLETE TRUTH. SHERR ON.

Terran: Actually that makes sense

Terran: Heather once told me the densities were consciousness streams and the best of them were merging

Sherr On: WELL THEN. SIR. I SEND YOU MY GRATITUDE FOR TAKING THIS MOMENT WITH ME.  I SEND MY JOY TO YOU AND TO ALL OF HUMANITY. AND I RESERVE A SPECIAL PLACE FOR YOU AT MY TABLE HERE. WE ARE NOT FAR APART NOW. SHERR ON.

Terran: Thank you for that Sherr On!

Denice: ( he is one happy man)

Terran: That's triggered something in me

Denice: (sun)

Terran: That is a memory!

Terran: She always said in our true selves we were the best of friends! That has been difficult to believe from the work here but that memory seems to show it is true

Denice: that was completely unexpected.  his energy was really strong. . .he adjusted it for me

Denice: when it is too strong for me, my eyes water relentlessly ;)

Terran: That inbodyment [of that essence] I think is the strongest one of that line

Denice: (whew)

Denice: Yes.  but just another one playing a role . . .I really felt that.

Terran: It was all roles but the players started believing in the roles

Denice: yes, but now he is smoking a cigar, sending good vibes to the rest of his 'kids/line' and ready to get together. . .there was a richness to his energy that I have never felt before...

Denice: Like country club meets royalty meets presidential dinner...

Denice: the cologne is amazing and not from this planet :)

Terran: [name of earth aspect redacted] is a very talented man, especially in art, languages and frequencies

Terran: He can read people very well

Denice: I felt this was genuine. . .not a trick. . just a great relief to make contact

Terran: It was not a trick

Terran: The energy was sincere

Denice: yes very much so!

Denice: very nice!

Terran: He has an elegance

Denice: yes.  nothing to compare it to in my experience here.

Denice: but genuine!

Terran: The hair is what comes to mind can't place it, some actor is similar.  Not looking like Cary Grant but having that kind of elegance about him

Denice: yes. . .I felt that. . .sophistication and grandeur

Terran: Thick hair, kind of a deep grey

Denice: yes. . .

Terran: Almost gunmetal grey

Denice: lol!

Terran: Kind of titanium colored

Denice: Robert Mitchum?

Terran: Parted at the middle not short but not shoulder length in that image either

Terran: Did you see the boat image?

Terran: Prettier than Mitchum but of that variety

Terran: Tough, tough personality

Denice: no images this time, I was focused on the energy. . .it was way too much and he gently pulled it back so I could transmit.

Terran: Funny too

Denice: that really surprised me, to be honest.  I didn't expect him to visit

Terran: I was thinking about him when I was talking to Sherran but wasn't going to ask about him. Thought I'd let Sherran bring that up which he did!

Denice: that was neat that you picked that up, because I was feeling him as Sherran was asking you. . .and it was amazing. . .

Terran: That boat was like a space age riverboat

Terran: Very nice and beautiful

Denice: I feel like we are all in for an amazing experience in the coming days/weeks. . . .

Denice: I am feeling the multidynamic stuff more and more, but cannot put it into words. . .

Terran: Must be close if he's contacting me!

Denice: oh yes!

Terran: It's really time for this nightmare to be over

Denice: yes! and I can feel it. . .really!  feel and smell it apparently ;)

Denice: well, time for me to hit the sack. . . .

Terran: I be got 4% battery left got to go

Denice: talk to you later. . .lol

Denice: :)


(and as I finish editing this at 4:42 AM... I smell Sherr On's cologne too.... boy the realms are getting close to uniting!!!! LOL!!! When you can smell them they are very close! Good night and good morning to you all.. I am off to bed!  I have enough material for 4 or 5 post tomorrow... - Terran)

0 comments:

Post a Comment