JavaScript Free Code

Vintage Lace Dress & Trench Coat

 
 Hi Everyone,

It's carnival season in my hometown and if you have been listening to the news lately you will easily understand why I have no intention to be a part of it.

Back to fashion, I remember when I was a kid, for every special occasion I had a brand-new lace dress. Go tell my mom that there was anything more dressy than lace she will give you a lesson on lace history . 
Couple years ago, I was browsing into her closet and I found (and stole) one of her delicate see-through lace open-back top with cute faux-pearl buttons. I do get lot of compliments when I wear it. Needless to say that when I came across this cutie I had no doubt that it belongs to my closet.  Here, I am wearing this vintage lace dress with a trench coat (another classic) and pearls to keep the look as classy as possible. Thoughts?

 
 
 
 
 Dress (here)||| Trench coat (here)||| Shoes (here)|||
Sunnies (similar)||| Satchel (Estee Lauder/super old)|||

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time!
XoXo
Moumous 

See my weekly links-up (here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment