JavaScript Free Code

LITTLE RED DRESS

I think I've always loved the color red... I don't know what it is really, but something about wearing this particularly vibrant hue makes me feel like me the most! I also noticed that whenever I shop for something, my eye naturally gravitates toward this color, which is probably why my collection of red pieces is always expanding:) Today's little red dress is my latest find and newest obsession. Flirty and fun, it has this incredibly easy, summery vibe, yet it's oh so tr�s chic at the same time! Love that!





I wore this outfit to a dinner with Emil the other night. We went to one of our favorite restaurants on Abbot Kinney and knowing that Gjelina has a very relaxed atmosphere, I wanted to wear something cute yet not too dressy, so this look felt quite right. Though I certainly love the way this dress pairs with heels, I wanted to continue with the casual theme of this look, so I went with a pair of cute Soludos espadrilles. Speaking of footwear, if you've been reading this blog for a while, I'm sure you know what a huge high-heel fanatic I am, or rather used to be, because I realized that I spent the majority of this summer in flats. It wasn't really a conscious decision, and I think the change happened very gradually, but I slowly began forgoing heels in favor of cute flats and especially espadrilles ( another favorite pair here & here ). Of course only time will show whether my new found love of flats is here to stay, but my poor feet have been enjoying a well deserved break from sky-high heels I normally torture them with, so I feel that our chances are pretty good!



TULAROSA Clayton tunic dress via REVOLVE | SOLUDOS Platform gladiator lace-up espadrilles | CHLOE small Inez bag { in white on Sale here } & Jayme cat-eye gold tone sunglasses | LARSSON & JENNINGS Lugano leather strap watch 



0 comments:

Post a Comment