JavaScript Free Code

My Husband Rocks Tee

Hi Everyone,

I hope you had a good weekend. I am sorry for the silent treatment but Blogger has started messing around with my drafts for the past 5 days. I have a pretty busy schedule for March so I do hope that everything is back to normal.

  
I came across that "My Husband Rocks" graphic tee on a fellow blogger's page. I felt in love with it and have ordered it right away. I have already worn it with a blazer to work but wanted to try something different. I always wear tees with a blazer because I find them very casual but this time I went for a sequin skirt, tights, a statement necklace and red heels. Needless to say that this outfit is perfect for a night-out with the hubby (happy ending guaranteed) - lol!
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 Graphic tee (exact) |||| sequin skirt (similar) ||| Statement necklace (exact)|||
Shoes (exact)||| handbag (similar)||| tights (similar)|||

Thanks for stopping by & hope to see again you soon!
XoXo,
Moumous 

See my weekly links up (here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment