JavaScript Free Code

Casual Friday - Favorite Office Outfit

 Hi Everyone,

Nowadays professional work attire has evolved a lot. It seems that suit pants/ skirt and classic blazers tend to be replaced by a more casual, comfortable look. While I am very fashion forward, I am a little more conservative when it comes to work, I will always love a great classic work outfit - as seen here, here or here.  And as a Head of Sales for one of the biggest Telecom company in the Caribbean, I have to keep it elegant and classy. 

With that said, I always try to stay on trend as much as possible. I like the fit-and-flare look of a dressy joggers, a palazzo pants or a maxi skirt and the tight fit of my jeans paired with a tee and a fun blazer. Imagine how pleased I was when Betabrand approached me to write a post about my favorite trendy office look. They're an online clothing store based in San Francisco. They have a very good collection of cozy, pants that can be worn with your favorite tee/blouse & blazer. Make sure you visit them, you might find something that will work for you!

Today's outfit is all about being comfortable, casual but still work appropriate. I love everything about those joggers: the print, the fabric and the fit. I paired them with an over-sized shirt and a light sweater. Since I am not a fan of flats, those pair of cobalt blue heels are considered as my statement piece. Thoughts?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Hello from work! Have a nice weekend all!!!
 Pants (old,Option)||| Over-sized shirt (here)|||
Heels (Option)||| Handbag (Avon)||| Necklace set (gift)

Thanks for stopping by.Until next time!
XoXo,
Moumous
See my weekly links-up (here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment