JavaScript Free Code

Pleated Skirt & Sweater- A NewChic Review


 Hi Everyone,

Today post is a review of a few items I recently received from NewChic. As I have mentioned in my previous post (here), they have only few selections but and lots of cute items. I think I might end up to order some items from my wishlist like the dress, the cross-body bag and the ring

 Although I wasn't lucky enough to find the skirt I loved (here), I am pretty pleased with the quality of that one. The material is soft and thick at the same time. I also ordered the sweater and the handbag. I adore that handbag, so cute and roomy. I have already paired it many outfit. The sweater runs small but is lightweight so I can easily put a blazer on. Here, I kept the outfit simple with s few accessories. Thoughts?

Sweatshirt (NewChic)||| Midi Skirt (NewChic)||| Handbag (NewChic)
Shoes (super old)|||


Thanks for Stopping by. Until next time!
XoXo,
Moumous

See my weekly links-up (here)
Loose Sweater SKU305862

0 comments:

Post a Comment