JavaScript Free Code

Doris Jean Baptiste Creation - Graphic Tee

Hi everyone,

I love a good girly tee. They are so comfortable and so easy to dress up. I recently discovered the artist behind a girlfriend of mine and I was amazed by her talent. Every pieces are made with love and passion and it was quite challenging to choose from her collection. This is actually my first long-sleeve tee and a new favorite in my closet.

Doris Jean Baptiste Creation is a space where Doris creates and offers unique artwork, with vibrant colors, made with passion. She has a great collection of tees, costumes, wine bags, cushion covers, painting, etc.  Visit her website or do not hesitate to contact me as I have a few items for sale.



Thanks for Stopping by & hope to see you again soon
XoXo,
Moumous
See my weekly links up (here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment