JavaScript Free Code

The Dresslink Pink Trench Coat

 Hi Everyone,

Pink is my favorite color and honestly you can't never go wrong with pink. Whether you are more on the Tomboy side or just looking for a fresh and young look, wearing something pink will definitely give you that girly look you are looking for!

When I had received the Dresslink coupon, I couldn't resist to this soft pink trench coat. This is certainly not a usual color for a trench coat and the fabric is more softer, lighter than the classic trench. I only wish it was fully lining other than that, I enjoy the comfort of its freshness. I also found while browsing their website a matching necklace and the perfect set of bracelets. They actually look nicer in person. Think I will definitely order a few more stuff from Dresslink.
Thoughts?
 
 
 
 
 
Trench Coat (Dresslink) ||| Bracelet(Dresslink)||| Necklace(Dresslink)|||
Top (Old Navy-Super Old) ||| Pants (similar)|||
Shoes(AnnTaylor-Similar here)||| Handbag 1 (MK-Similar)|||
Handbag 2 (mom's Closet)|||

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time.
XoXo,
Moumous
See my weekly link-up (here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment